Second-Quarter Goals
With the first-quarter numbers tallied and analyzed, it is time to look ahead. Although I understand some of these goals will likely play out over the course of the full year, it will be nice to try to focus on their completion during the next three months.
Part of the way for me to achieve these goals will be to focus, focus, focus. That has been lacking. But a major work commitment is done and perhaps having that off my shoulders will allow me to spread my energy more widely.
- House search: We came close in the first period, but our bid was rejected and then we lost out because we acted too slowly. Lesson learned, but now we have to find a new house.
- Further education: Sign up for Spanish-conversation class.
- Taxes: I will owe, so filing is the least of my current concerns; increasing withholding should be a top priority.
- Repair Civic
- Formalize college-savings plan: I've been saving money aimlessly
- Organize: Purge and shred files
- EBay sales
- Set up will

<< Home